Data Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Employer: big EU company in oil and gas sector
- Identify and prioritize the key business needs of the Sales & Operations team and translate those into actionable and efficient data analytics solutions.
- Lead the development and the delivery of the reporting solutions and analytics tools needed to address the key business needs, working together with external consultants as needed.
- Deliver analytics and based on that generate meaningful business and customer insights. Engage with her/his business teams for turning the data-based insights and recommendations into action through the relevant business and decision-making processes.
- Identify appropriate analytical methods and effective techniques to perform data analyses. Implement data collection, cleansing, validation and develop appropriate data models, pipelines and advanced analytics solutions working with data engineers and data scientists.
- Develop, pilot and implement analytical tools, reports and easy-to-understand visualizations (dashboards, presentations) and formulate recommendations as appropriate for driving action (preferred dashboarding platform is Microsoft Power BI).
- Perform ad-hoc statistical data analyses based on business requests.
- Work with the BI service owner to prioritize the BI reporting demands from the sales domain based on the understanding of the business value creation potential, and drive synergies across reporting demands and analytics solutions in the sales field.
- Build the capabilities of the business partners to grow data acumen within the organization and drive data democratization via helping business partners effectively use self-service reporting and analytics tools.
-Contribute to the definition of the architectural requirements of the data warehouse, BI reporting and advanced analytics infrastructure via channeling in the analytical needs from the marketing domain.
- Identify gaps and issues with current data landscape, and contribute to the design and the delivery of solutions to resolve them
- University or College Degree, specialization in Business / Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis and data visualization and knowledge of statistical, machine learning and other data science methods
- Knowledge of database systems & data visualization tools (e.g., MS SQL, Hadoop, MS Power BI, Tableau) and knowledge of one or more languages used prevalent in data analytics (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and personal leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong attention to detail, proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Openness to different cultures across CEE
- Experience in working in agile / scrum environment is a plus
- Fluency in English and knowledge of one Central Eastern European language is preferred
- Versatile career opportunities in a dynamically growing international data analytics organization
- Personalized learning journey and training budget for individual and team learning goals
- Half day per week dedicated for self-development
- An Inspirational team and premium work environment
- Regular outings
- management solution
Gross 850.000 - 1.400 000 HUF monthly salary (depends on skills and exp.) + cafeteria (450.000 HUF / year) + relocation support (negotiable) + medical insurance
Дата публикации :
Data Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Тип работы :
Зарплата в USD :
Информация о компании
Название компании :